Challenge 30- Christmas Time is Here

Well, it is almost Christmas time. :) This is one of my first Christmas cards of the season and we hope you join us in our Christmas-time challenge with your first card or with your 10th card. :)
We would like you to pick any Tiddly Inks Christmas image (check here) and create a card or project over the next two weeks. Please link your card below by Dec 7 at 10 AM.

Please stop in and see all the cards created by the Tiddly Inks DT...gorgeous holiday spirit all around. :)

This is Ana's last card as a guest designer and I wanted to thank her for such lovely contributions to our challenges for the last few months. She is a very talented lady. Please stop by and say thanks to Ana, but I hope we continue to see her work as part of the challenges.

Thank you, Ana...you are a very sweet and talented lady. :) 


Loopylou. said...

hiyah girls!!! omg wow!!! i love everybodies cards, they are all gorgeous.
Ana,so sad its the end of your GD hun xxx

Shirley said...

Oh My Word Ladies, these are all beautiful. Thanks for the inspiration.

KC said...

great cards, great inspiration!

Denise said...

This will be a fun one! Love all the DT cards... as always! I'm afraid the 'here' link isn't working. Is it just me???

Paula Gale said...

wow - these are fantastic (as usual)

well done DT!

Paula x x x

CraftCrave said...

Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave today [24 Nov 01:00am GMT]. Thanks, Maria

jenlynnie said...

hi there! just letting you know that i create a blog after linking my card. i realize that some people may have difficulty accessing it. the blog is http://mycraftytwist.blogspot.com/

Jessica G. said...

Wow -- awesome cards and projects for Christmas! You gals really know how to color and inspire with these creations!!

Nancy said...

WOOT WOOT!! I made it...I'm so proud of myself...lol..I have missed your challenges....I loved the creations from the team. You all are so amazing and very creative...thanks for so much inspiration....loved this challenge Christy...fun fun fun!!!

Nancy T.