11/2/10

Challenge 28 - Color Me Olive, Purple and Mustard

Hi everyone,
We are feeling very fallish this week, so we are asking you to create something using the colors olive, purple and mustard. :) I have to admit that these colors were a bit of a challenge for me to create with, but I think the ladies knocked it out of the park...turns out they make a delightful colorful fall display.  :)

Please link your creation below by next Monday night at 10 PM CST and be sure to use a Tiddly Inks image and our colors.

Have fun creating and check out the DT creations for a bit of inspiration. 
It's beginning to feel a lot like fall----at least around here. :)


8 comments:

CraftyMomOf2 said...

gorgeous cards ladies!! AS ALWAYS!!!

hugs!
Meredith

Shirley said...

Absolutley gorgeous cards and the color combo is a winner for fall.

Loopylou!! said...

omg girlies!! these are just gorgeous i love them all,hugs Lou xxxxx

mycardz said...

Oooooo... VERY cool color combo! I love it ~ and I love all the DT cardz. Awesome job! hugz, Mary

Zarah said...

Thanks for a fun challenge! Super cute cards by the DT!

I actually won a digi during the hop (wohoo!), so I used that for my card. :D

sweetbootique said...

I love what everyone has done with these colours! They are not colours that I would normally use together so it was a bit of a challenge, but I think all the cards look amazing! And so different! Well done! = )

SuzieQ said...

Love the colors and the creations here are fantastic!

Jenny said...

You all gave me inspiration to join in to this challenge. Ta heaps. Jenny B