Freebie for 1,000 PCP members, Blog Hop Sign Up and SALE! :)

So we just hit 1,000 members in 7 weeks for the Tiddly Inks PCP group. I think that rocks, so I am releasing this "You Rock" freebie for members of the group. :) The digital stamp and color image can be downloaded if you are a member of the group...if not, request to join here.

To celebrate the unbelievable amount of new members AND the shop grand opening (see the sale note below), we are having a Buggy Blog Hop. If you want to be a stop on the hop, please leave a comment below stating that or email me directly at tiddlyinks87@gmail.com by 8 PM US CENTRAL TIME on May 6 to add your name to the list of blogs we will visit during the hop.
1) Make a card using one of the Bugg girls from the Tiddly Inks shop with any theme, color and design/sketch.
2) Post your card by 6 AM US CENTRAL TIME on May 8 and plan to hop around and leave comments for each blogger on the list. The beginning post will be Tiddly Inks Challenge Blog. Prizes will be awarded to three lucky people. Betty Boo is contributing a yummy scrap pack and I am giving away two gift certificates ($10 and $15).
3) The hop ends May 9 at 12 PM US CENTRAL. Winners will be announced May 10 on the challenge blog. Check back to see if you were one of the three winners.

Tiddly Inks has a brand new download shop that offers digital stamps, with digital papers and other colored art coming in the near future. We have about 80 digital stamps up now and we are having a grand opening sale.
50% off orders over $25 at http://tiddlyinks.com ONLY on May 5 from 12 PM to 10 PM US Central time.
Discount is automatically applied at checkout on purchases $25 and over.
If you miss the sale, there is an everyday discount of 20% on orders over $20. I also plan to add new images each Tuesday.

Downloads are immediate when you follow the links back to the shop after paying with PayPal. The shop is only 2 weeks old, so please help me by reporting any trouble with links. I am not anticipating many, but I am here if needed.

See the entry below about my Links Limbo!

I think that is enough for now.:D
See you soon for the hop and the sale. :)


Carisa said...

me me me!!! add me to the blog hop please!!! it will be so much fun - i can't wait. :)

my blog: http://ladyguineveresinkyfaeries.blogspot.com/

Robyn said...

I would love to be included in the blog hop. Here's my blog: http://robynstime.blogspot.com/ Also am looking forward to the sale and some more images!!

Trish Hughes said...

I want to be part of your hop! Can't wait. My info: http://www.handfullofstamps.blogspot.com/

Susan said...

Please add me to the blog hop!
I'll make one card and one book mark using 2 different buggy girls :)

cabbie lopez said...

thank you for the freebie! love it!

Angela said...

I would like to participate in the blog hop! My blog: