5/8/10

The Buggy Blog Hop is here!

Hello all you Tiddly Buggy fans! Welcome to our first blog hop... Buggy Blog Hop! Wahoo! We hope you enjoy yourselves and can be inspired by all our blog hop participants! Just follow the list of participants below and be buzzed away in to a world of Buggy beauties! We are sure you will fall in love with all our Buggy friends and look forward to your comments!

Three lucky commenters/bloggers will be eligible to win prizes, ranging from a yummy scrap pack from Betty Boo to 2 gift certificates from Tiddly Inks. :) The winners will be announced May 10, so check back then.

Our hop starts here at the Tiddly Inks Challenge blog and ends with Betty Boo, but you will definitely want to see all the cards in between. Now off you go a buzzin' and a hoppin'!


Here's the Scrap pack you will be eligible to win: It consists of all three papers (2 of each design), scalloped die cut paper (2), Die Cut sheet (1), and overlay (1) of the following three My Little Shoe Box Lines:


Little Monster
Just Add Butter
Away We Go!



Just add a Tiddly Inks image to any of these wonderful papers and Vioala! A masterpiece! Good luck to you all and Happy Hoppin'!







































13 comments:

Angela said...

Wow, super prize! This will be fun!

Sue D said...

Great prize--I'm off to hop!

Iris said...

Love the prizes! Can't wait to hop!!

Anita said...

I'm so excited for this hop...woot woot! :)

Amy said...

What fun, I'm off to hop! :)

GobeaGirl said...

Wow, this looks like fun. I am not familiar with Tiddly Inks, but I think that I am going be very interested in them. I have already seen Amy Youngs and these are just too cute! Thanks for the chance to win. Hugs, Lisa G

Jovita AKA Tia Goofy said...

Wow! super prize! This will be fun!

Miriam said...

Hi there,

If you come looking for me; I'm of hopping! Can't wait to see what everybody has made...

Bye, Miriam

Jodi said...

Can't wait to start hopping! I wish I could have participated, but I came across the post too late....hopefully next time :)

Jodi said...

Great projects by everyone! Just an fyi ~ I noticed that there were 3 people on the list that didn't have a post up ~ Susan, Tana and Angelique.

Lissa said...

Wow, Betty! I sure would love to win your scrap pack... LOL! That's gorgeous! Off to do the hop... ;)

HUGS!

Carisa said...

wow, just finished the hop - what an amazing talented group of women that participated!!! i loved every single creation and feel so inspired, plus have a few images that are on my must have wish list now! thanks for all the fun, christy!!

Dawn said...

Whew... what a long day blog hopping all day to see all the wonderful creations... too many to even think of one favourite... they all are.