Fab Friday and winner of our challenge #189 Back to school..

Morning Tiddly Peeps!!

Another fab friday has sneaked in on us but oh my do I love them! they girls absolutely rocked their tiddly inker makes this week and I can't wait for you to see them but first, I need to announce the winner from our Challenge #189 Back to School.

This challenge was a teensy bit quieter than normal but oh my did you enter some stunning makes tiddly fans and it was a real tough time choosing this time. They were all so lovely. But a choice had to be made and we just had to go for....

Vivian, we loved this journal page and your take on the snail mail wryn as a school peep. Please email Christy for your store code, including 'winner of challenge#189 back to school in your subject box.

And now onto those Tiddly Inker makes. I am so overwhelmed by the gorgeous makes this week so grab a coffee and drool into your breakfast with me!!

Jen using Geekatude

Tiddly Inks, Kecia Waters, Copic markers, witch, Halloween

Sadia using Awareness

Aren't they all amazing? Don't forget you can click on the names of the Tiddly Inkers above each members make photo to go to their personal blogs for more info/photos of their makes. They do love a visitor or 2!!!

No comments: