2/26/16

Fab Friday and winners of our #175 Love challenge..

Phewsharoo!! I can't believe another week is over already and the Tiddly Inkers are eagerly waiting to show you their fab friday makes!!! I actually don't know where this year is zooming off to!! 

But, before I let you loose on those Fab Friday stunners, we need to announce the winner of our #175 Love challenge. Oh my!! you didn't make it easy for us again!!! I have to say, you guys that join in with our challenges seriously rock, we have so much love for you all.

So..the winner was...
Nancy, we loved this cute little ensemble! 
please email Christy for your store code.

And now, its over to those Tiddly Inkers!!! don't forget you can pop into their blogs by clicking on their names, I know they all love visitors!!




Tiddly Inks, Kecia Waters, Copic markers




Portia using Happy Thoughts Wryn!
Lisa using Dino-Mite


Rachel using Wryn My Happy Thought






1 comment:

Bad Kitty said...

congratulations to winner!
wonderful creations!
Bad Kitty's Craftroom
>^.^<
Fiki