11/6/15

Fab friday and winners of our Challenge #168 Fall Colours!!

Morning everyone! its that Fab friday time of the week again where you get Tiddly Inkers makes with your morning coffee!!! and of course...its time to announce the winners from our Challenge #168- Fall Colours.

There were some absolutely stunning entries again and it was so hard to decide but here we go...

So, the winner is.....

Congratulations Vicky! your paper piecing and DP's made your card 
just pop out at us!!
Please email Christy for your shopping code!

and our amazing top 3 are...
Nicole.


Lillian.


Stella.

 and now its time to hand over to those gorgeous Tiddly Inkers so you can drink in te delicious makes for this week....swoooooooon...





Marion using Cavy Love





Jen using Foxer Upper












Fi using Poppylicious

Nancy using Wryn the Mermaid


4 comments:

Vicky said...

I am honored to have my card picked as a winner :) Happy dancing here. Congrats to the top 3 with the excellent cards and the DT cards are fabulous :)

Lillian A said...

Thanks for choosing my card as on of the "tops" - congrats to the other tops, as well as Vicky, the winner!

Nicole Diedrichs said...

Ouhhh!!!!!!! Thank you soooo much for picking my card as one of the top 3. I was so happy when I saw this. I proudly displayed your badge on my blog. Congratulations to the winner and the other two top 3. The Tiddly Inks images are so gorgeous and I am so happy that I have found your store and blog some months ago. The design team cards are always stunning and such a great source of inspiration. Thank you so much!
Creative regards from stempelfrida
http://stempelfrida.blogspot.de

Susan Kennedy said...

Thank you so much for choosing my card as one of your Top 3!!! My CAS cards never turn out right LOL Love what the DT did too!! Gorgeous creations!!Love all of the images used!! Just gorgeous!! And congrats to all of the winners!!!!