9/11/15

Fab friday and winners of our Have Heart challenge...

Morning all!! its time for another Fab Friday with the Tiddly Inkers but before you start getting ready for your day, lets see who won the Have Heart challenge!! the Tiddly Inkers have absolutely loved going round your fabulous projects and there were a whopping 35 entries to peek in on!!

So, the winner is.....


Congratulations Lillian, your colour scheme and hedgie hugs image really caught our eye.
Please email Christy for your shopping code!

and our amazing top 3 are...

and of course..its over to those gorgeous Tiddly Inkers now to show you what they've been Tiddlying this week!! I LOVE fab fridays, I love the magic of seeing them all rock it! and a huge welcome on bard to our GDT's and some of their first team creations for us! we are so lucky to have these ladies with us.


2 comments:

Susan Kennedy said...

Thank you SO MUCH! for choosing my card as one of your Top 3 .. I am truly honored and so excited! Thank you!!! And congrats to all of the winners.. amazing creations! Love them all... Lillian's with that red and white.. the dies are fantastic! Peggie Sue's ... that image is adorable and I love all the papers! And Virginia's box card!! Wow!! That is gorgeous! And I love all the DT Creations! Love all of the images used! I love Delphine's... that background is stunning! Love it!!

Lillian A said...

WOW, thank you so much for choosing my card as a winner today - I'm honored and deeply touched. Your images are so adorable!! Congratulations to the top three, and an added thanks to the whole DT for their on-going inspiration. Keep it up team!!