8/14/15

Fab Friday and winners of our Summer Song challenge...

Morning all!! its time for another Fab Friday with the Tiddly Inkers but before you start getting ready for your day, lets see who won the Summer Song challenge!! it was such a super fun one and we loved seeing your entries and singing along with you all!!

So, the winner is.....

Congratulations Nancy  we loved the Island Song choice with the cute little island in the image!
Please email Christy for your shopping code!

and our amazing top 3 are...




And now its time to hand over to those gorgeous Tiddly Inkers...

Damaris using Grace.
Jan using My Home.

6 comments:

Lucy Patrick said...

Wow, gorgeous DT creations!! Thank you so much for choosing my card in your Top 3 XOX Lucy

Carrie Sheridan said...

Thanks so much for choosing my card in your featured cards! I love your darling images!

Nancy Robidas said...

I'm so excited to be the winner of your Summer Song Challenge! Thank you so much :) This is the first prize I win for my creations and it's really a pleasure to receive it from Tiddly Inks because I love your digital stamps! I own several and I'm looking forward to add some news with my prize (and my money! because I know it will be impossible to me to choose only one digital stamp when I will visit your store ;) Thank you again!

Bad Kitty said...

Great cards

Bad Kitty said...

Great cards

Bad Kitty said...

Great cards