Fab Friday and winners of our So Sweet challenge...

Morning everyone! its that Fab Friday time of the week again when the Tiddly Inkers show you their stuff!!! but before we get onto their makes, lets take a look at the winners of our So Sweet Challenge! oh this was a tough one again! you really knocked out the sweet stuff Tiddly peeps!!

So, the winner is.....
We loved being reminded that Christy's images rock makes that are not cards too.

Congratulations Kimberly , please email Christy for your shopping code!

and our delicious top 3 are...


and now I will hand you over to the gorgeous Tiddly Inkers for some droolworthy moments!!!!!

Tobi using Scooting By Wryn

JanR using Happy Couple


Leanne said...

Gorgeous cards everyone!! All of these are droolworthy! I like that word!
Thanks for the shout out!!

Lissa said...

These are lovely! I just went and looked and my card for the sweets challenge disappeared. :( Guess I'll have to play again in the current challenge.

Eulanda said...

Wow thanks for making me a top 3!! All the others are gorgeous and you have one heck of a DT!! Hugs!!