1/2/15

Winter Blues challenge winners....

Hi everyone!! 

Its time to announce the winners of the 'Winter Blues' challenge. We had some absolute stunners this time and choosing a winner was a very tough choice!! 

The winner is....
Holly with this fabulous framed art.
please email me and I will send you the shopping code for your prize.



and the top 3 goes to.....



Our Tiddly Inkers will be back for the first challenge of the year on the 6th January so check back in a few days to play along with us!

4 comments:

aussie aNNie said...

Thanks for choosing me as one of the top 3. Huge congrats to the winner and other top 3. xx
{The Journey is the Start – my personal blog}



Annette said...

Wow, thanks so much for my top 3 pick, and wowzers that framed art is fabulous from the winner. Amazing creations from the other top picks too.
Happy New Year hugs to all the Tiddly Inkers.
Annette (Netty)
xx

Wendy said...

Thanks for choosing one of my cards for the top 3. I am so honored!

Melissa said...

Congratulations girls xxx