6/13/14

Fabulous Friday Pastel Winner and Features

It's FRIDAY and today we celebrate the winner and features of the Pastels Challenge here at Tiddly Inks!  The pastel creations were so beautiful and I'm excited to share the gorgeous creations that you all made.  Let's get to it!

The winner of our $5 gift certificate is...
Congratulations Elis and please contract Christy for your prize!

Remember, if you join a Tiddly Inks challenge and would like a chance for a win or feature, make sure to create a new project, use a Tiddly Inks image and follow the challenge.  If you are a feature today make sure to pick up your badge on the sidebar and congratulations!


 



Congratulations to all the winners and thank you for entering our challenge!  Don't forget to join our Sketch - a - Lou challenge!

5 comments:

Sue said...

Thank you so much much for picking my card as one of your top 5, it's such an honour. Well done all all your other fabulous winners too.
Sue xx

Jessi Fogan said...

Oh em gee, THANK YOU! *happy flapping* Thanks so much for choosing my card for the top 5! I'm in incredible company :)

Elis said...

This is fabulous! I'm so happy! Thanks for the chance! Elis

Karin Åkesdotter said...

Thanks so much for sharing my card here! Made my day!

Squirrel x said...

Oh my goodness, thank you so much for choosing my card for the top 5 again! That has really put a spring in my step this morning! Hugs xx