An Extra Fabulous Friday - Flower Power winners and features!

I'm so sorry Tiddly fans, I missed announcing winners and features for the Flower Power challenge!  I don't know how that even happened, but it was brought to my attention by a number of fabulous ladies.  Thank you and let's get started!  Talk about suspense :)

Congratulations to...
You've won a $5 digital gift certificate to the Tiddly Inks shop!  Please  contact Christy for your prize!

Now, on to our features!  Make sure to grab a badge from the sidebar to place on your blog if your one of today's features!


If you haven't checked out the winners and features of the Head in the Clouds challenge, just scroll down to the next post!


Aurora Marco Celdrán said...

OMG! I thought I had missed it somehow. Thank you very much for picking my card! And congratulations to the winner and other featured ladies.

Angela Boutiller said...

Thanks for the feature! PS. Yay for last days of school! I would be excited, too! I am down to 5 days before summer vacation!