Fabulous Inky Friday Winner and Features from Primary Color Challenge!

Happy Fabulous Inky Friday Tiddly fans.  We have a winner and a few features to share today from our Primary Color Challenge.  I have to say, this was a difficult challenge and you all did a fabulous job.  Let's start with our winner of a five dollar gift certificate to anything digital in the Tiddly Inks shop.

Congratulations to...
Please contact Christy for your prize!

Now for some AWESOME features.  Remember, if you are a feature here on Fabulous Inky Friday, grab a badge to proudly display on your blog.  We love to stop by and see Tiddly love over blog land.


Iris using Wryn


Gorgeous creations everyone!  Don't forget to join us for our GREEN challenge happening now!


Gideoni said...

I'm happy!!! Oh thank you !!!

Angela Boutiller said...

Wonderful creations by all! Thank you for the Friday feature! :)

Iris said...

Wow, thanks so much for featuring my card here on Fabulous Inky Friday! Congrats to the winner and the other 'featurettes' :-)


Laura said...


Cathryn said...

Thank you for featuring my card, I feel so special :) Sorry to be so late with my gratitude, been a crazy couple of weeks :)