7/23/13

Challenge #114 - Summer TREATS! YUM

Hi ya everyone and welcome to another Tiddly Inks Challenge.  We have a sweet summer theme for you this time with Summer Treats!  You know those yummy treats of summer, like ice cream, watermelon and strawberries!  Make sure to use your Tiddly Inks image and create a new project.  You've got two weeks.  If you don't have a Tiddly Inks image holding a sweet treat use papers or embellishments to show off those summery yummies! 

Did you get a chance to hear all the delicious news at Tiddly Inks?  We have a sale, a freebie and an announcement about new images!  You can find all that information HERE.

Ready for the scrumptious creations from the design team!  


2 comments:

Wendy said...

Super delightful design team samples. Thanks for the inspirations and the challenge. I love your stamps and took advantage of the sale!

nmnastali said...

Hi !! The DT cards are FAB & I was so excited to play along that I made 2 !! :)

I posted the 2 cards in the same blog post... Normally, I would publish them in 2 different ones, but I wanted them to be together for the DT call !!
:) :) :)
Hope that's ok!!!
xo
~~Nicole~~