4/5/13

Fabulous Friday Winners and Features from Anything but a Card

Hi ya everyone!  It's Friday and do we have a treat for YOU!!  My gosh, we had some seriously cute projects entered in our last challenge, Anything But a Card.  I can't wait to share with you the wonderful creations.

First, let's announce our winners of the $5 gift certificates to the Tiddly Inks store for any digital content.  Congratulations to...
and

Both of their creations were SO super cute.  If you get a chance stop by their blogs and give them love for such beautiful creations.  Please contact Christy HERE for your prizes ladies.

Now the moment I've been dancing in my shoes to share!  These gorgeous creations literally had us drooling all over.  The creative juices were really flowing from our participants, so much so, that we couldn't pick just five features.  Make sure to grab your featured badge from the side bar if you are a feature today!

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-b-7N-K6A19s/UUxKBjmY-oI/AAAAAAAAAHA/P8sJOrbMQag/s1600/DSC_0950.JPG 



http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-y2cn_ff8Qzk/UVQi52gHP7I/AAAAAAAAH-c/w4PxJz8QAhE/s1600/door_hanger_tiddly_inks_stamp_01.jpg

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-cmYrZ2S3yxQ/UUnfmE9FTRI/AAAAAAAACD8/YtvjxDjHkF8/s1600/Faythe+card+holder+side.jpg 

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-sNpchJfVxNw/UVfZvQPkf8I/AAAAAAAADwM/GgnvkO0WDcc/s1600/IMG_2480.jpg 

In addition a few of our lovely team members chose two other creations that are super beautiful!!!
DT member Tabbatha chose #15 Jasmina
DT member Katie chose #9 Grace O

Make sure to join us for our current challenge - Distress, Emboss or Stitch, OH MY!

 

6 comments:

Za ovinkom said...

Thank you for choosing my creation too. I'm so happy!!!
Jasmina

Alexandra said...

It's my first time being featured :) Thank you for positive emotions!

Keeley Ainsworth said...

Omg.... I can't believe you chose me for feature Friday, I'm so pleased, thank you very much. Can't wait to show of my badge.

Keeley x x

Grace said...

Thank you Katie for choosing my creation :)
Congrats to everyone :)

Laura Love said...

Thank you so much for choosing my Tea Box for the Fabby Friday! It really means a lot to me to be featured with so many gorgeous projects! Congratulations to the other Fabby Finds & the winners :)

Shelle said...

Wow, I'm so honoured that you have featured my creation! Thank you so much :-)