Super Inky Saturday Features and Winners!

Hi ya everyone.  I'm terribly sorry that this post is a day late!  I've been dealing with a sick kiddo who is finally feeling much better today.  I have one fun announcement today before we announce winner's and features.  This month we will be celebrating with a blog hop and the Funky Hand design team!  If you haven't been to Funky Hand you should stop by.  They have a number of ADORABLE digital papers and they are at a great price too!

Make sure to stop by the Tiddly Inks blog on November 30th and join the fun (did I mention PRIZES too?)!

Winner time!!!  We have two winner's this week of $5 gift certificates to the Tiddly Ink store!  Make sure to contact Christy for your prize.
Congratulations to...
On to our features for this week.  Thank you to everyone who participated in our Make it Like Lou challenge!  Love seeing all the colors, sketches and images like Lou's!  Remember if you are a feature to grab the badge on the sidebar to proudly display on the blog.


Thank you for joining us today and I apologize for being late!  Make sure to join us for our Gratitude Challenge happening now!


purpleprincess2007 said...

Hi hope your little one recovers soon my littlest is poorly too - poor things!
Thanks so much for featuring my card today too!
Xx Cara xx

Debs said...

Oh wow I'm thrilled to bits n pieces to be picked in the Top 5 - thank you soooo much.
Have a fab evening.
Debs xx

Tina said...

Yay, I won! Thank you. Will this serve as my notification to Christy?

mforquer said...

Tina you will need to contact Christy. Go to the Tiddly Inks blog and you will find her contact info!

Annette said...

Wow, so proud to be selected as a top pick. Thanks to the team, and congrats to the other top picks and winners.

Dani art 4 U said...

What a delight to be ashared winner of this challenge. Thanks ladies and congrats to all the fabby top 5 too! I love this blog xoxo