Welcome to Fabulous Design Team Friday here at Tiddly Inks! Every other Friday we show off how awesome our design team is and I would argue that Tiddly Inks has one of the best teams out there! Before I show off everyone's creation did you get a chance to see the new image Christy released this week? OH MY GOSH - ADORABLE!!! Check out Wryn on Cloud 9:
The rest of the design team has cooked up some lovely inspiration for each of you this week! Make sure to leave them some love.
R.Maria Sabina using Wryn-Fairy Friends and Suitcases
Donna using Sweet Dreams Wryn
Lou Mac using Wryn Goes Caroling
Marlena using Wryn goes Caroling
Tabbatha using Monstrous Party
R.Maria Sabina using Wryn-Fairy Friends and Suitcases
Dilyana using Wryn goes Caroling
Emmy using Trick or Treat Wryns
See what I mean...best design team EVER!!! Don't forget to head over to the Tiddly Inks shop and pick up your own Wryn on Cloud 9! You still have a few days to enter our Halloween Challenge too!











No comments:
Post a Comment