Fabulous Inky Friday with the Design Team

Wow, I totally missed that today was Friday.  How does that happen you might be asking yourself...I'm not really sure as I LOVE Fridays for so many reasons.  It might be trying to get into a new schedule around here.  Do you struggle with new schedules too?  I'm trying a written planner that seems to be helping.  Now, I'm ready for my crafty mojo to return...*fingers crossed*

Friday means inspiration time around here.  The design team has cooked up some gorgeous creations to share with you and I promise you'll love each one!  Christy and I have some fun things in the works including a few guests and a little fun contest on our Facebook page that will be happening soon.  If aren't part of our Facebook group you can me just request an invite!  I also have a whole slew of instructional videos on my blog that show you how to use digital images in simple programs like Word and PowerPoint.  Be sure to check those out if you struggle with your digital images.

Ready for some fabulous creation!  Our design team is just amazing.

Åsa using Whatever

Don't forget to join us for our challenge, you still have time!  It ends on Tuesday at 12am!

1 comment:

Sue - bearhouse said...

WOW!!! Stunning creations, thank you so much!