6/22/12

Inky Friday Father's Day features and winners!

Hi ya everyone, Melissa here again today to show off some gorgeous creations from our faithful challenge participants.  We have gorgeous creations pouring into our challenges from all over the world and blog land.  I'm thinking the Tiddly Inkers love the Wryn images as much as you all do too!  Don't forgot we got two new cuties this week to drool over!


We have two winners this week for the $5 gift certificates to Tiddly Inks!  The store is looking better and working fantastic so if you haven't stopped by you must.
Congratulations to...
#18 Jodi - Kaboo Designs who created this AMAZING card using Wryn - Picture Perfect that I just couldn't help but share!
and
 Thank you for your gorgeous creations ladies.  Please contact Christy for your prize!

Gorgeous inspiration time!!  Wow, once again we were thrilled to see so many gorgeous creations!  Check them out below and don't forget to grab your Tiddly Ink badge on the sidebar.


Eva using Roboto




Please remember to win or be featured here at Tiddly Inks you must use a Tiddly Inks image - FREEBIES count!

8 comments:

chrissy xx said...

Thank you sooo much...
Congratulations to ALL.
Hugs
Chrissyxx

Rachel Parys said...

Yay! Great work everyone! Thanks for the shout-out! I loved making those mini albums for father's day!

JanR said...

Thank you so much for featuring my card!!

Leanne said...

Congrats to all the winners!
*;)

eva said...

thank you so much! congrats to everyone! love the new wryns!

Grace said...

CONGRATS TO EVERYONE!!!!
I love digi Wryn!!! I gotta go buy more =)

Jodi said...

Thanks so much for featuring my card. I am thrilled and excited. I emailed Christy about a week or so ago, but haven't heard anything back from her... Wondering?

V's Sweet Ideas said...

Yay! Thanks for featuring my Wryn project! You guys are awesome!