It's FRIDAY!!! YAY! I have never been so ready for a Friday before (ok, well maybe) :) Today we have some inspiration from the Tiddly Inkers. Before we get to that though I wanted to welcome a new design team member Leah C from Leah's Crafty Life. Check out her GORGEOUS creation using the new image from Tiddly Inks perfect for any dancer in your family!
Stunning, right? She'll fit right in with the Inkers! Ready to see more gorgeousness? Let's get started!
Annie Rose using Minnie's Berry
Arabella using Wryn - Joy Ride
Lou using Melissa Birthday Bear
Annie Rose using Minnie's Berry
Alyce using You and Me
Lou Mac using Wryn Fairy Friends
Emmy using Wryn New Nest
Pops using Wryn Happy Heart
Thanks for joining us today! Make sure to check out our Mother's Day Challenge!








55 comments:
fab cards great images too xx
I think that ballerina is my new favorite!!
The Happy Card Encouragement Factory
Wow, every time I come here I am blown away by the DT. Love the new ballerina image! Always an 'inspirational' Friday here, thank you :)
Good lord these images/designs are beautiful! *drool*
All these cards are adorable. I really like the sisters one.
these are all so inspiring! makes me wanna go create something now.
Stunning cards ladies...love the Emmaline image.
Caz
x
What gorgeous designs everyone, I love the bright summery colors and the pale sweet colors.
gorgeous cards... but Alyce's colouring of You and Me .. WOW!
XOXOXO Carly
Awesome cards, the images are fabulous :-) xxx
gorgeous creations!! :)
Impressive all the cards!
Very beautiful and inspiring.
Makes me want to get to paint my stamps as soon as possible ...
Thanks!
Gorgeous creations which led me to buy some digistamps of Wryn tonight, thanks for the inspiration!
Gorgeous creations led me to buy some Wryn digi stamps tonight. Thanks for the inspiration!
I love your images
I had to get the ballerina I wish I could color as good as they o!!!
These are gorgeous! Love the Wryns. My absolute favorite!
I just LOVE everyone of them, especially the Fairy Card...
great cards! I love the Wryn's the best!
I can't pick a favorite! They are all wonderful!
Wow, these are all absolutely gorgeous!! The Dt have all done an amazing job as always!! Hugsxx
Your images are all so beautiful and your DT's always does an amazing job inspiring us with their creations it is so hard to pick a fav but I know I've fallen in love with all the Wryn's.
Hugs,
Kate
These are just adorable!! New follower here love what the DT have made!! Cheers Jennie
jendewar at optusnet.com.au
Wow great cards, love them all! :)
I love the dancer!!
Just some of the cutest and sweetest images. Such amazing cards!
{Hugs} Barb
Fabulous inspiration from the DT! I wish I had 10 more crafty hours in the day :-)
Jen
Gorgeous cards ladies!! Love the diversity and feel to each one.
Happy Friday!
;)
I love the three sisters tag! Maybe because I have 2 sisters, I'm not sure but I really want to make one now!
What a great job everyone did!!! Such great colors and designs. Tiddly Inks images are just all so cute, it would be hard not to have a fabulous card!!! Fantastic everyone!!
Everything is so bright and cheery, love them all!
All SO VERY PRETTY! Love all the stamps. Beautiful.
Cutsie tootsie!
I cannot get over the amazing coloring on these images! Wow! Your team is awesome!
Theseimages are all so gorgeous, The cards are such an inspiration. thanks for sharing all the lovely work
amazing cards! What wonderful creations the DT makes every time!
amazing cards I love all of them =)
All lovely cards! Geting inspired.
Hugs
Gorgeous cards! Love them all!
Fabulous images and DT inspiration AS ALWAYS!
Love the cards the DT is so talented.
I love all the cards, especially the one with the wee car!
Tiddly Inks DT is awesome. The cards they make are beautiful & always inspire me. Sorry it took a chance to win to get me to post. Sorry I take them knowing how great they are for granted.
I love Tiddlyinks! The design team is amazing and everyone is so friendly...but the best part is Christy and her very beautiful art :)
Wow, these are all amzing! I love Tiddlyinks :0)
Beautiful, beautiful cards! I know this is supposed to be a chance to win but ... I couldnt resist had to go buy the wedding couple and a little Claire to add to my collection .
As always, gorgeous work by the DT!
Such darling images and the DT are all fabulous artists! Congrats to the newbie!
Wow I love those images :)
Oooh.. so beautiful creations.. Love them... :D
Congrats to Leah!
Beautiful DT inspiration!!!
I am flooring Wyn the nurse right now! Love all the art on this blog!
Love the new direction you're going with the images!
OMG all these cards are gorgeous! Wish I had more money so I could get more Wrynn's I love them! Hugsxx
Absolutely gorgeous!! And welcome to Leah too! Smiles.. (I missed this post it was Rosie's birthday Friday so I wasn't blogging - a busy day.. hehe.)
totally fabulous creations again.xx
Post a Comment