Challenge 69 - Halloween is Coming

Something this way wicked comes....bwwwhhhhhaaa! My (Christy's) very favorite day of the year is slipping up fast. But hey, you say, "Halloween can be everrrrryyyy day! Any day!" So true! :) 

But this week, we are choosing to celebrate it a bit early. :)  Yayyyy! Glad you joined us for our spooky celebration. :) 

Let's take a peek at the Tiddly Inker's creations.

Glad to have our special guest: Jenn B. using Alison the Witch

Lou using Batty

Christy using new image Fall Queen 

Have a spooktakular week! :)


Jenn Borjeson said...

Thanks for having me as a guest DT again - it was a lot of fun being a part of your awesome group. :) Love everyone's gorgeous and spooky creations! xo

Shirley said...

Fabulous cards and projects. love seeing your creativity each week.

Kt_Dragonfly said...

Noooooooooo I just said I'd finished with making halloween stuff... Well if you insist :D *goes off to look through her Tiddlyinks Wishlist*

Gorgeous DT creations x

Craft said...

Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave today [18 Oct 09:00pm GMT]. Thanks, Maria

Carly said...

gorgeous DT cards ... struggle with halloween cards as we don't really celebrate it here in Australia .. so mine is a little different.
xoxoxo Carly

Scrap Vamp said...

I love Halloween! This is a great way to celebrate!

Crafty Cath said...

For me, Halloween always means pulling out my Cristy Croll stamps! So far you're 2 out of 3 designs I'm using this year!