4/20/11

Treasure Hunt Blog Hop on April 30

Sooooo, the 1-year anniversay of Tiddly Inks Digitals is coming up soon....WOW! I think this calls for a fantastic celebration and party. Can we have an online party? Yup, yup, yup!!

Check back on April 30 for the beginning of our One-Year Anniversary...or is it a birthday??

Hmmm, either way, we will have new images and lots of fun stuff...see you on April 30 for the kickoff of our birthday celebration---a Treasure Hunt Blog Hop. :) We will have lots of goodies hidden through the blog hop and we have some fantastic guests for the day...:) It should be lots of fun!

If you want to help let everyone know about the fun, grab this badge and post it on your blog. :)




Some people might prefer to use a jpg, so here is a non-animated badge. :)

5 comments:

Starla B. said...

Woo hoo! Posted the badge. FYI...the code says height="" so it didn't show up on my blog. In case others have the same issue, I changed it to say height="175" and it shows up great. =)

Denise and Louise said...

Congrats on your 1st Birthday. I have posted the blinkie on my blog and shall be back for the hop!! Hugs Denise xx

Jenn Borjeson said...

Fun - looking forward to it. :)

Mama Bear Stonich's Craft Blog said...

I'm totally posting this onn my blogs! thanks

Mary M. said...

I've got the blinkie on the blog. Can't wait for the hop and the new images.