shop right now!!! Hurry, Hurry!! It's for a limited time!!!
It starts at midnight tonight and goes for 36 hours only!! You will receive 30% off of your orders that are $15 and over. It's a FABULOUS deal...hurry and pick up all of the newest and most gorgeous Valentine's Day images and then some!!
Without further ado...here is today's challenge! "Quote Me" Use your most favorite or special quote on your card.
As an added challenge for extra fun we're posting an envelope tutorial written up by our fabulous Melissa!!
8.5 x 11 inch paper (non card stock)
8.25 x 8.25 inch paper (non card stock)
Scoreboard or scoring tool
Computer with photo program such as PowerPoint
Tiddly Ink Image - Let's Be Friends
- On computer place image tilted as shown.
- Print on 8.5 x 11 inch paper and remove 2.5 inches from right side of paper if image is in lower left hand corner (this makes your 8.5 inch square paper)
- Take the 8.5 inch square piece of paper and place at 45 degree angle on scoreboard or mat.
- Make a score mark at 3 inches (side A)
- Flip paper and mark other side at 3 inches (side A)
- Now score at 3 5/8 inch on each B side
- Fold each score in - if any corners aren't aligned readjust by creating new fold marks
- The bottom fold will have a point the point can be scored across at 3/4 inch and folded down
- Before adhering sides use your 8.25 inch paper and score at 3.25 inches on each A side for a liner
- On your paper cutter remove flaps and cut along bottom at a length desired for the inside of the envelope (I just make sure that when the flaps are all folded you can't see anything but pattern)
- Adhere liner and adhere all flaps ensuring no tape will stick to your card when inserted.
- Make card using same paper used to make envelope.
Convenient Chart Taken from Martha Stewart Score Board
Envelope Size Start With: "A" line scores "B" line scores
#1 5.5" x 5.5" 2" 2.5"
4 bar 7.5" x 7.5" 2 5/8" 3.25"
A2 8.5" x 8.5" 3" 3 5/8"
A6 9" x 9" 3" 3 3/4"
A7 10" x 10" 3 1/4 " 4 1/4"
A9 12" x 12" 3 7/8" 5 1/2"
6" Square 10" x 10" 3 3/4" 3 3/4"
#10 10 3/4" x 10 3/4" 2 7/8" 5 1/2"
We cannot wait to see what you create with your favorite quote and your cool envelope (if you are so inclined!!).
Remember: We LOVE for everyone to play along but in order to be entered into the TI pool to win said prizes below you MUST use a Tiddly Inks image. If you are in need there are some fabulous freebies here!
Please have your cards uploaded by next Tuesday, February 1st by 10 PM EST using the Inlinkz tool below.
If you participate in each challenge for the month, we enter your name into a drawing. After the final challenge of each month, we pull one lucky winner from this pool and this artisan wins a $25 gift voucher to Tiddly Inks. Fun!!! :)
Our weekly prize is divided into two levels of placement:
- The Design team will choose a Top 5 from the entries to receive a "I was a Tiddly Inks Top 5!" badge.
- A random entry will be chosen to receive a $10 gift voucher to the Tiddly Inks store.