3/29/10

Wahoot!! Design Team Submissions

I am so excited about this new team and all the truly wonderful entries I have received this week. I was overwhelmed by the positive feedback and notes that I received with each entry. The only bad thing...I feel like I am being asked to choose between a lot of new best friends. So I thought I would open it up to the community to help me make the inital decisions and narrow down the field. I will be making the final choices from this narrowed field.

Here's what I need from each of you: Please help me pick the top entries by leaving a comment with the numbers of your 5 to 7 favorite entries. If you submitted a card, please go ahead and vote (and if one of your votes is for your own card, that is fine....seriously. :D). I will use the votes to run up a tally for each entry and help pick the top cards from there. A few cards were added late, so if you were one of the first 65 voters, then you may go back and amend your vote by adding up to 2 more cards. Everyone else, please only vote once. LOL

I wanted to thank each lady who submitted a card. It will be hard to pick the top cards, and I hope that everyone continues to participate in our new and growing group whether they are chosen or not. :) I don't want anyone thinking that they don't belong. This is a brand new group and I am not able to have a huge team even though I would like to pick each person who participated. It took a lot of effort and planning to make a card and type up your info and send it in. That alone deserves a prize and so you shall get one. :) I am creating a special stamp just for those who submitted to the design team as a thank you. You will receive an email with a surprise image in a few days.

If I left you out, I apologize. I have received a verrrrry large number of emails over the past two weeks dealing with the PCP group, so if I overlooked yours, it was completely accidental or it got in the spam and I didn't catch it. If you didn't make it in this time, then consider trying out in a few months. :)

After we have an official team, we will start challenges and I hope each of you chooses to participate when you can. There will be prizes and lots of fun! :) Come on back after April 11 and see our new design team....gotta think of a great name....any suggestions? .:)

Leave me any thoughts and a vote! :)

Thanks again ladies...It has been great so far.
I can't wait to get to know each of you a bit more. :)

VOTING
In no certain order, I have posted one photo by each applicant. If you would leave a comment with your top 5 to 7 choices or email me if you prefer at tiddlyinks87@gmail.com, I would love to hear from our group. :)

The voting will remain open until April 10. I will notify the design team winners on April 11 and add links to their blogs. :)

EDIT: I have to apologize to several entries...I got them loaded a bit late. So if you are back on and looking again, take a look at 23-25. I also reposted a couple of pictures per request, so take a look again at 7 and 12. If you already voted, but wish to add your votes in for any of those cards, please go ahead and pick more than your original allotted 5 votes....I want to be fair to them since it was my mistake. After some thought, I decided to enable comment moderation so that you won't be able to see the votes after the first 99....Thanks.

Number 1

Number 2

Number 3

Number 4

Number 5

Number 6

Number 7

Number 8

Number 9

Number 10

Number 11

Number 12

Number 13

Number 14

Number 15

Number 16

Number 17

Number 18

Number 19

Number 20

Number 21

Number 22

Number 23

Number 24

Number 25


100 comments:

Alex said...

My favorites are 2, 6, 7, 18 and 22

Although- they are ALL absolutely wonderful and there is a TON of talent here!!!

Sara said...

Great entries! 6,8,15,18,22

donna mikasa said...

Awesome entries! You're gonna have an amazing design team, Christy!

Tami said...

22,6,9,13,4

That was tough and my favs are in no paticular order. Great job everone:)

Tracey Feeger said...

I love 18, 2, 9, 10, 6

Hope the choice is easier for you.
mwah
Trace

*Alison* said...

Thanks for letting us vote. they are all great.. my votes are for
6,4,18,15,2

racinggrandma61 said...

4,6,11,15,18

Danni said...

You're kidding right? only pick 5? What a hard choice with such awesome entries! Okay, here's my 5~~~ 2,4,15,18,19

debsdoescrafts said...

Gosh what a tough desicion, but I've voted for these: 2,4,9,18&22.

Good luck everyone!

Debbie x

Chris said...

Tough decision. I'd hate to have to be the only one making the decision. I like 6, 7, 9, 12, and 15

Lissa said...

19, 18, 15, 9, 7... Boy that was hard... Great job, ladies!!!

smswoope said...

This was a challenge. 4, 9, 15, 18 and 19

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Wow! These are gorgeous! It's a touch choice. My favorites are 22, 18, 9, 6, and 4.

Maylee said...

Wow! My choices are 2,3,4,6,18.

Betty Boo! said...

Wowie! Okay let's see... 2,4,15,18 and 19! Woot woot! Awesome job ladies!!

Lysa said...

Fabulous entries!! 6, 18, 2, 3 & 4

Louise said...

Favs are....
2, 4, 6, 15, 18

tejal said...

They're all very pretty. My favorite ones are 2,5,6,12,15

margie c said...

Wow! So hard to choose!
4, 6, 15, 18 and 19 :)

Good luck to everyone!

BooksandLove said...

2,4, 6, 18 and 15. great cards!

Marlene said...

Lots of great entries.

My faves, in no particular order:
4,6,9,15,18

Jolara said...

4,6,7,11,18

Thety are all beutifull but these are my favourites.

GR JOyce

Dora said...

No wonder you're leaving the votes for us.. you cheeky girlie ha ha :) they'll all so awesome. It's very difficult to choose but here is my choice .. 18 - 11 - 7 - 15 - 22. Good Luck xxx

craftymum said...

THey all look great but my favourites are: 1, 5, 7, 18, 19
Thanks

Maria Therese said...

that's alot of beautiful cards! My vote goes to: 4,6,7,9 and 18

Lisa Hjulberg said...

Oh dear! It is certainly hard to pick! I'll go with 4, 6, 14, 18 and 19.

Ria said...

WOHHH though choice :)
okay my votes go to:
6,9,15,18 and 10

good luck Christy with picking your new DT :)
hugs Ria

Carrie said...

Tuff choice to make..but my faves are..
1, 2, 5, 6, 23
thanks xx

Sue W said...

Wow I looked twice then went back for a third look!!!!
Here's my list
6, 9,15,19, 23 or 2 for my last pick 23 is hard to see!!!!

Good Luck!!!

April said...

Wow...a lot of wonderful gals out there!!!

My votes go to 2, 4, 6, 11, 18

Good luck to all!

rosalien said...

These cards are all amazing.You all did a wonderful job.It's hard to vote but this is mine: 7 11 15 18 22

Christine said...

some awesome cards ladies, well done!

My votes go to: 2-4-6-7 and 18.

Anne said...

Such talent but only 5 allowed so here's my vote - 2 6 9 15 22

Larissa said...

Wow awesome cards everyone! My votes are for cards: 18 - 6 - 4 - 9 - 15!

Hugs,
Larissa

Scrappy Girl said...

They are all so great but, since we can select the top five, here's go...1, 3, 7, 9, 15. The blending on these cards are terrific. Good luck to everyone.

Emma Lockley said...

super duper everyone!!!

heres my votes - 2, 5, 6, 7, 18

good luck everyone
love emma xxx

southernscraps said...

Wow! Here are my votes - 2, 9, 10, 12, 15

Jennifer said...

My votes go to: 4, 15, 23, 11 & 18. Good luck everyone!

Carisa said...

All of those are so amazing - my votes go to: 3, 4, 6, 18 & 20

Christy, you are the sweetest - thank you for the bonuse free image just for trying out!!! I know I don't stand a chance this round but it was absolutely fun trying out & I can't wait for the challenges to start up.

Carla aka scrappypug said...

18,19,6,10,4 but they are all too cute.

Isabelle said...

i'm just sorry i didn't find this group sooner or else i would've tried out for the DT too! well maybe next time.
here are my picks:

6,10,13,15,18

Lauretta See said...

omg!! no wonder your are asking us to help... these are all so beautiful... difficult to choose.. but here are my 5 favorites..
1-6-9-11-18
good luck to all.. :)

Hugs x

Debbie Fisher (debbiedee) said...

this was hard! here are a few of my favs Ü

2, 4, 6, 7, 15

debbies said...

They are all too cute. But I pick

4, 6, 11, 19, 22

Good luck everyone!

Diane (djuseless) said...

I love all the entries! Here are my faves in no particular order:

1, 6, 9, 15 and 23

scrappingdragon said...

hard to pick but i think these stand out the most for me

2, 6, 7, 18, 19

Melanie said...

Love everyone entries but my favs are:
2, 6, 11, 14 and 18

marsha said...

This is hard! I vote for:

23, 19, 22, 6, and 11.

robynb316 said...

Good morning. Here are my top five votes 4,7,15,18,19 It was a tough, everyone did a really nice job.

Angela said...

They are are wonderful, but my favorites are:
7,9,10,19,23
Great job everyone. I love the way they are all posted for inspiration.

AnnMarie said...

These are all beautiful but #11 blew my socks off!!

Colleen said...

So many great cards, but my faves are #4, 9, 11, 15, 27:)

Jackie said...

Wow....how hard to pick! I would say 18, 22, 15, 2 and 4

Good luck all!

Heather D. said...

Great job everyone! There are some fantastic cards to choose from. Hard decision to make, but my choices are numbers 1, 5, 7, 17, 24.

Good luck everyone!
~Heather D.

Heidi Brawley said...

awe they were all really pretty! Very hard to vote. But my faves were: 6,9,18,15, & 7
Hugs, Heidi B.

Jenny said...

My votes are for:

2, 4, 8, 11, 15

Michellena317 said...

My faves are 5, 9, 15, 24, and 6

Linda H said...

Great cards. Here are my favories in this order:

9, 3, 2, 15, 18

Cindy-Up In Northern Michigan said...

I choose numbers 4, 6, 12, 17, 18
(I also believe that number 24 and 12 are the same.)

Shelley said...

Very difficult but I've narrowed my favourites down to: 7, 9, 15, 18, 23

Great work by all who submitted!

autumn0725 said...

The are all really cute, but my faves are 6,15,17,18,& 24

Myriam said...

What a cute cards! I wish everyone good luck.^^
I choose numbers 2, 4, 6, 9 and 24.

autumn0725 said...

I posted my response at 11:48am then photo #24 was changed so my 24 and the others before me should be 12.

Shelly said...

It was hard to choose, but I did. :) 7,13,14,15 &19.

Larissa said...

HI I want to add 24 to my favorites! :)

Michelle said...

I like the following numbers,

3, 7, 9, 20, 24

Although for me every card could win.

Greetings Michelle

Faye said...

Wow, that was hard, but here goes: 2, 6, 7, 15 and 18. Good luck! xxx

Mini Bean said...

wow...great cards.

6 (wow...great shadows!), 13, 15, and 18....awesome!

Queen La Rubba ~ Rachael Doxsee said...

They are all wonderful! I love 2, 3, 4, 6, 15.

HUGS!
Rach ~ Queen La Rubba

Terry said...

Just lovely cards wow.....I will vote for 2, 6, 7, 15, 18
Hugs Terry

Christine said...

I'd like to add 23 and 25 to my other 5 votes please.

Priscilla said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
joni h said...

all the cards are great! so hard to choose. but, I finally decided on: 3,7,9,10,11,18,22
Good luck to all!

Priscilla said...

Sorry! Put the wrong numbers in my first post!
(darned fingers just won't cooperate) Cute cards everyone! I vote for 2, 4, 6, 15 & 18.

donna mikasa said...

My choices: 4, 6, 7, 15, 18 Wish I could choose them all!
Great work, everyone!

racinggrandma61 said...

OK we get to add 2 more right????? 9 and 20

Marie B. said...

Ok, here are my picks...4, 5, 9, 11, 18, 19, 23. Great job on all the DT applicants' cards, tho!

Lisa Lou said...

My picks are

3,5,6,9,15,18,and 19.

Great cards ladies!!

DQ said...

Great cards, my choices are: 2,6,11,12,15,18 and 25.

momcgw said...

Wow, tough job having to pick favorites from this group...but my choices are 6-15-18-22-24...but could have easily picked more...good luck to all the entrants...

Lissa said...

My other 2 choices are 25 & 10... ;) I'm so happy a lot of people like my card... Makes it all worthwhile, even if I don't win... :D

Carol said...

Beautiful cards! 20, 22, 15, and 10 are my picks!

Candy said...

Everybody is a winner! My choices in order of preference are......6, 7, 18, 19, 15, 4, 2
You did say pick seven correct?

Jodi C. said...

WOW!!! What a selection!!! AMAZING ART Everyone!!!!

6,14,18,23,7,10,15

Colleen said...

I also vote for # 23!

Toothy said...

I vote for 20, 11, 9, 18, 7,

Sprytebyrd said...

My votes are for #20, #23, #25, #14, #11, #8, #18
Such beautiful entries!

Jacilynn said...

great cards! 20, 18, 22, 13, 6, 2

Lesley said...

tough choice - they're all wonderful - but I've gone for 6, 7, 11, 12, 24

Saskia said...

Great cards! Numbers 2 and 18 are my favourits!

Saskia :)

Margreet said...

amazing entries
my choice: 2, 6, 7, 15 and 18
xxx Margreet

Sam said...

WOW
Fab cards.

I pick...

2, 6, 18, 15, 23

Eve-marie said...

oh it's such a hard choice...
I have picked...

2, 6, 18, 15, 20

hope this helps!!

Jo said...

All beautiful entries, and I love the adorable image used on each.
It's hard to choose but my favourites are 2, 4, 6, 15 & 18

good luck everyone! xx

Margaret said...

oh they are all so cute..can't you have them all???

I guess not lol..

well here is my top 5
2 , 6, 15, 18, 1

Paula said...

No wonder you need help...
ok here is my fave's!!

2, 6 ,18, 15, 24, 1

wishing you lot's of luck!!

Ann English said...

All lovely. These really stood out:
2, 4, 6, 12, 18

Paper Jewels said...

I'd like to also vote for #23

Barbara said...

Wow i think they are all great,but since i can only pick 5 then its 6,15,18,22,12.Good luck ladies you all did a wonderful job

Anne said...

Been playing around with names for challenge blog title and here's my thoughts!!!

Tiddly Ink, Pink, Think
Tiddlywink's
Tiddly's Ink Spot

Whatever you come up with can't wait to take part. Hugs x