Here's what I need from each of you: Please help me pick the top entries by leaving a comment with the numbers of your 5 to 7 favorite entries. If you submitted a card, please go ahead and vote (and if one of your votes is for your own card, that is fine....seriously. :D). I will use the votes to run up a tally for each entry and help pick the top cards from there. A few cards were added late, so if you were one of the first 65 voters, then you may go back and amend your vote by adding up to 2 more cards. Everyone else, please only vote once. LOL
I wanted to thank each lady who submitted a card. It will be hard to pick the top cards, and I hope that everyone continues to participate in our new and growing group whether they are chosen or not. :) I don't want anyone thinking that they don't belong. This is a brand new group and I am not able to have a huge team even though I would like to pick each person who participated. It took a lot of effort and planning to make a card and type up your info and send it in. That alone deserves a prize and so you shall get one. :) I am creating a special stamp just for those who submitted to the design team as a thank you. You will receive an email with a surprise image in a few days.
If I left you out, I apologize. I have received a verrrrry large number of emails over the past two weeks dealing with the PCP group, so if I overlooked yours, it was completely accidental or it got in the spam and I didn't catch it. If you didn't make it in this time, then consider trying out in a few months. :)
After we have an official team, we will start challenges and I hope each of you chooses to participate when you can. There will be prizes and lots of fun! :) Come on back after April 11 and see our new design team....gotta think of a great name....any suggestions? .:)
Leave me any thoughts and a vote! :)
Thanks again ladies...It has been great so far.
I can't wait to get to know each of you a bit more. :)
VOTING
In no certain order, I have posted one photo by each applicant. If you would leave a comment with your top 5 to 7 choices or email me if you prefer at tiddlyinks87@gmail.com, I would love to hear from our group. :)
The voting will remain open until April 10. I will notify the design team winners on April 11 and add links to their blogs. :)
EDIT: I have to apologize to several entries...I got them loaded a bit late. So if you are back on and looking again, take a look at 23-25. I also reposted a couple of pictures per request, so take a look again at 7 and 12. If you already voted, but wish to add your votes in for any of those cards, please go ahead and pick more than your original allotted 5 votes....I want to be fair to them since it was my mistake. After some thought, I decided to enable comment moderation so that you won't be able to see the votes after the first 99....Thanks.





















100 comments:
My favorites are 2, 6, 7, 18 and 22
Although- they are ALL absolutely wonderful and there is a TON of talent here!!!
Great entries! 6,8,15,18,22
Awesome entries! You're gonna have an amazing design team, Christy!
22,6,9,13,4
That was tough and my favs are in no paticular order. Great job everone:)
I love 18, 2, 9, 10, 6
Hope the choice is easier for you.
mwah
Trace
Thanks for letting us vote. they are all great.. my votes are for
6,4,18,15,2
4,6,11,15,18
You're kidding right? only pick 5? What a hard choice with such awesome entries! Okay, here's my 5~~~ 2,4,15,18,19
Gosh what a tough desicion, but I've voted for these: 2,4,9,18&22.
Good luck everyone!
Debbie x
Tough decision. I'd hate to have to be the only one making the decision. I like 6, 7, 9, 12, and 15
19, 18, 15, 9, 7... Boy that was hard... Great job, ladies!!!
This was a challenge. 4, 9, 15, 18 and 19
Wow! These are gorgeous! It's a touch choice. My favorites are 22, 18, 9, 6, and 4.
Wow! My choices are 2,3,4,6,18.
Wowie! Okay let's see... 2,4,15,18 and 19! Woot woot! Awesome job ladies!!
Fabulous entries!! 6, 18, 2, 3 & 4
Favs are....
2, 4, 6, 15, 18
They're all very pretty. My favorite ones are 2,5,6,12,15
Wow! So hard to choose!
4, 6, 15, 18 and 19 :)
Good luck to everyone!
2,4, 6, 18 and 15. great cards!
Lots of great entries.
My faves, in no particular order:
4,6,9,15,18
4,6,7,11,18
Thety are all beutifull but these are my favourites.
GR JOyce
No wonder you're leaving the votes for us.. you cheeky girlie ha ha :) they'll all so awesome. It's very difficult to choose but here is my choice .. 18 - 11 - 7 - 15 - 22. Good Luck xxx
THey all look great but my favourites are: 1, 5, 7, 18, 19
Thanks
that's alot of beautiful cards! My vote goes to: 4,6,7,9 and 18
Oh dear! It is certainly hard to pick! I'll go with 4, 6, 14, 18 and 19.
WOHHH though choice :)
okay my votes go to:
6,9,15,18 and 10
good luck Christy with picking your new DT :)
hugs Ria
Tuff choice to make..but my faves are..
1, 2, 5, 6, 23
thanks xx
Wow I looked twice then went back for a third look!!!!
Here's my list
6, 9,15,19, 23 or 2 for my last pick 23 is hard to see!!!!
Good Luck!!!
Wow...a lot of wonderful gals out there!!!
My votes go to 2, 4, 6, 11, 18
Good luck to all!
These cards are all amazing.You all did a wonderful job.It's hard to vote but this is mine: 7 11 15 18 22
some awesome cards ladies, well done!
My votes go to: 2-4-6-7 and 18.
Such talent but only 5 allowed so here's my vote - 2 6 9 15 22
Wow awesome cards everyone! My votes are for cards: 18 - 6 - 4 - 9 - 15!
Hugs,
Larissa
They are all so great but, since we can select the top five, here's go...1, 3, 7, 9, 15. The blending on these cards are terrific. Good luck to everyone.
super duper everyone!!!
heres my votes - 2, 5, 6, 7, 18
good luck everyone
love emma xxx
Wow! Here are my votes - 2, 9, 10, 12, 15
My votes go to: 4, 15, 23, 11 & 18. Good luck everyone!
All of those are so amazing - my votes go to: 3, 4, 6, 18 & 20
Christy, you are the sweetest - thank you for the bonuse free image just for trying out!!! I know I don't stand a chance this round but it was absolutely fun trying out & I can't wait for the challenges to start up.
18,19,6,10,4 but they are all too cute.
i'm just sorry i didn't find this group sooner or else i would've tried out for the DT too! well maybe next time.
here are my picks:
6,10,13,15,18
omg!! no wonder your are asking us to help... these are all so beautiful... difficult to choose.. but here are my 5 favorites..
1-6-9-11-18
good luck to all.. :)
Hugs x
this was hard! here are a few of my favs Ü
2, 4, 6, 7, 15
They are all too cute. But I pick
4, 6, 11, 19, 22
Good luck everyone!
I love all the entries! Here are my faves in no particular order:
1, 6, 9, 15 and 23
hard to pick but i think these stand out the most for me
2, 6, 7, 18, 19
Love everyone entries but my favs are:
2, 6, 11, 14 and 18
This is hard! I vote for:
23, 19, 22, 6, and 11.
Good morning. Here are my top five votes 4,7,15,18,19 It was a tough, everyone did a really nice job.
They are are wonderful, but my favorites are:
7,9,10,19,23
Great job everyone. I love the way they are all posted for inspiration.
These are all beautiful but #11 blew my socks off!!
So many great cards, but my faves are #4, 9, 11, 15, 27:)
Wow....how hard to pick! I would say 18, 22, 15, 2 and 4
Good luck all!
Great job everyone! There are some fantastic cards to choose from. Hard decision to make, but my choices are numbers 1, 5, 7, 17, 24.
Good luck everyone!
~Heather D.
awe they were all really pretty! Very hard to vote. But my faves were: 6,9,18,15, & 7
Hugs, Heidi B.
My votes are for:
2, 4, 8, 11, 15
My faves are 5, 9, 15, 24, and 6
Great cards. Here are my favories in this order:
9, 3, 2, 15, 18
I choose numbers 4, 6, 12, 17, 18
(I also believe that number 24 and 12 are the same.)
Very difficult but I've narrowed my favourites down to: 7, 9, 15, 18, 23
Great work by all who submitted!
The are all really cute, but my faves are 6,15,17,18,& 24
What a cute cards! I wish everyone good luck.^^
I choose numbers 2, 4, 6, 9 and 24.
I posted my response at 11:48am then photo #24 was changed so my 24 and the others before me should be 12.
It was hard to choose, but I did. :) 7,13,14,15 &19.
HI I want to add 24 to my favorites! :)
I like the following numbers,
3, 7, 9, 20, 24
Although for me every card could win.
Greetings Michelle
Wow, that was hard, but here goes: 2, 6, 7, 15 and 18. Good luck! xxx
wow...great cards.
6 (wow...great shadows!), 13, 15, and 18....awesome!
They are all wonderful! I love 2, 3, 4, 6, 15.
HUGS!
Rach ~ Queen La Rubba
Just lovely cards wow.....I will vote for 2, 6, 7, 15, 18
Hugs Terry
I'd like to add 23 and 25 to my other 5 votes please.
all the cards are great! so hard to choose. but, I finally decided on: 3,7,9,10,11,18,22
Good luck to all!
Sorry! Put the wrong numbers in my first post!
(darned fingers just won't cooperate) Cute cards everyone! I vote for 2, 4, 6, 15 & 18.
My choices: 4, 6, 7, 15, 18 Wish I could choose them all!
Great work, everyone!
OK we get to add 2 more right????? 9 and 20
Ok, here are my picks...4, 5, 9, 11, 18, 19, 23. Great job on all the DT applicants' cards, tho!
My picks are
3,5,6,9,15,18,and 19.
Great cards ladies!!
Great cards, my choices are: 2,6,11,12,15,18 and 25.
Wow, tough job having to pick favorites from this group...but my choices are 6-15-18-22-24...but could have easily picked more...good luck to all the entrants...
My other 2 choices are 25 & 10... ;) I'm so happy a lot of people like my card... Makes it all worthwhile, even if I don't win... :D
Beautiful cards! 20, 22, 15, and 10 are my picks!
Everybody is a winner! My choices in order of preference are......6, 7, 18, 19, 15, 4, 2
You did say pick seven correct?
WOW!!! What a selection!!! AMAZING ART Everyone!!!!
6,14,18,23,7,10,15
I also vote for # 23!
I vote for 20, 11, 9, 18, 7,
My votes are for #20, #23, #25, #14, #11, #8, #18
Such beautiful entries!
great cards! 20, 18, 22, 13, 6, 2
tough choice - they're all wonderful - but I've gone for 6, 7, 11, 12, 24
Great cards! Numbers 2 and 18 are my favourits!
Saskia :)
amazing entries
my choice: 2, 6, 7, 15 and 18
xxx Margreet
WOW
Fab cards.
I pick...
2, 6, 18, 15, 23
oh it's such a hard choice...
I have picked...
2, 6, 18, 15, 20
hope this helps!!
All beautiful entries, and I love the adorable image used on each.
It's hard to choose but my favourites are 2, 4, 6, 15 & 18
good luck everyone! xx
oh they are all so cute..can't you have them all???
I guess not lol..
well here is my top 5
2 , 6, 15, 18, 1
No wonder you need help...
ok here is my fave's!!
2, 6 ,18, 15, 24, 1
wishing you lot's of luck!!
All lovely. These really stood out:
2, 4, 6, 12, 18
I'd like to also vote for #23
Wow i think they are all great,but since i can only pick 5 then its 6,15,18,22,12.Good luck ladies you all did a wonderful job
Been playing around with names for challenge blog title and here's my thoughts!!!
Tiddly Ink, Pink, Think
Tiddlywink's
Tiddly's Ink Spot
Whatever you come up with can't wait to take part. Hugs x
Post a Comment