10/10/14

Fabby Friday and Winners of Sparkle Challenge

Welcome to Friday! And wow, am I glad it is here! It was a really weird week and I am so grateful that it is ending. I have been sick for two weeks and finally after 4 days of antibiotics and steroids, I am still coughing, but on the mend. So, maybe the end of the week is looking up!!  hehe

I hope you had a great week with no weirdness. The following cards may be enough to lift up any spirits---they sure did raise mine. :)



Faye using Ducky Dance

Nancy using Wryn-Sunny Day

Karen  using Ducky Dance

JoAnn using Ducky Dance


Lisa using Ducky Dance Wryn 





Lou using  Winter Wishes .


Dawn using School Girl

The winners and features of the Make it Sparkle Challenge are below:

 

 

 


And the winner of the gift certificate is:
Please email me and I will provide the shopping code to you.



5 comments:

Laura said...

Thank you so much for featuring my card, I just had so much fun with that cute snowman!

Crafty Train said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Tanya S said...

OMG Thank you Thank you Thank you !! Happy Dance yeaaah !!

Wendy said...

Did you announce a winner of Challenge #141 "fairy fun"? I was looking for a post and could not find one.

Melissa said...

Thank you so much for featuring my card xx