4/4/14

Fabulous Inky Friday with Winner and Features from Birthday Challenge!

Another Friday has rolled around here at Tiddly Inks and it's time to announce our winner and features from our Birthday Challenge!  So many beautiful and bright creations were entered and we thank each of you that join in the fun!  Remember if you are up for another challenge, we have the Spring Celebration challenge right now.  If you haven't joined our Facebook Group yet, we have a challenge there too!

Let's talk winner!  The winner of a $5 gift certificate to anything digital at Tiddly Inks is...
Congratulations!  Please contact Christy for your prize!

We have five wonderful features to share with you today!  Remember, you have to follow the challenge in order to be a feature or winner here.  Also, use a Tiddly Inks image and make a new creation.  If you are featured today, make sure to grab a badge from the sidebar!

 

Barb O. using Smile

 


 

Have a great weekend and make sure to get Inky!

3 comments:

Karin Åkesdotter said...

Thanks so much for featuring my card! -Made my day! LOVE your images! Hugs, Karin

Cibele Glazer said...

Oh my! I am so happy to be featured this week. Thanks for making my weekend! :)

Faith A said...

WOWeeeee I have been featured, thank you so much I am thrilled.