1/7/14

Challenge #124 - Clean and Simple (CAS)

Welcome to 2014 here at Tiddly Inks!  We are back with a lot of inspiration today and a new challenge.  With the new year comes new resolutions and one resolution a lot of people choose for the new year is to make things simple.  If that's you, we have the perfect challenge today, CLEAN AND SIMPLE!  This can be a tough challenge and the design team did a fabulous job.

If you want to join our challenge, link up below and remember:  new creations using Tiddly Inks will be entered for a prize and a chance to be featured during Fabulous Friday!  Winners of Challenge #123 will be chosen this Friday!

Check out the gorgeous design team inspiration using the new challenge, Clean and Simple!
 

8 comments:

Scrapcat 1 said...

I find CAS really hard to do but I will try it again

Angela Boutiller said...

Beautiful DT creations! A great challenge!

Angela Boutiller said...

Beautiful DT creations and a great CAS challenge!

Samantha said...

Awesome Challenge I am really getting into more and more C&S so thank you for the inspiration and a brilliant challenge theme too! Happy New Year and hugs me!

Laura said...

Thanks for the fun challenge!! :)

Wendy said...

Oh my...the design team samples are adorable. Thank you for the CAS challenge!

Tracy Penney said...

I love the DT creations. Thanks for the fun challenge. CAS is usually a challenge for me (I love layers). This one was a lot of fun. Thank you.

Jeanette M. said...

Great challenge! Love the wonderful inspiration by the DT!