10/4/13

Fabulous Inky Friday Winner's and Features from Saying Goodbye Challenge!

Oh, yes!  Fabulous Inky Friday is here and we have a couple of winners and a number of gorgeous features.  Thank you to those that participated in the Saying Goodbye Challenge.  Your entries were all gorgeous and the team had a really hard time picking our top five. 

Without further ado, congratulations to our two $5 gift certificate winners to anything digital in the store:
and

Please contact Christy for your prize!

Our beautiful features are up next!  If you are a feature please grab a badge on the right side to display on your blog.  
 

 

 


 

Thanks for joining us this week for the Tiddly Inks Good-bye Challenge.  Don't forget to join us for our Anything Goes challenge!

2 comments:

Eulalia said...

I'm so proud... I'm very very happy to see my name and my coloured Wryn.
Thank you all ladies for choosing me and a big thank Christie for giving us the opportunity to color these fantastic designs.
xoxoxo Eulalia

nancyparker55 said...

Thank you so much for featuring my card. I love your images, they are so much fun to work with. Looking forward to this next challenge. Blessings on your weekend.