9/6/13

Fabulous Features and Winners from School Days Challenge!

Hi ya everyone!  It's a bit later in the day for our Fabulous Friday, but this Friday came soooo very fast.  It's time to celebrate the weekend, so let's get started with our two $5 gift certificate winners to anything digital in the Tiddly Inks store!
and
Congrats ladies, please contact Christy for your prize!

Wow!  We had some gorgeous entries this week and all of them were so BEAUTIFUL!  It was an immensely difficult choice to pick only five.  We did narrow it down, and if you are one of the features please grab a badge on the sidebar to proudly display on your blog.


 

Yvi using Wryn School Girl (DOLLAR DIGI)


Lena J using Wryn School Girl (DOLLAR DIGI)

We hope you have a very Tiddly Inky weekend, and make sure to join us for our Saying Thanks Challenge!

7 comments:

wendy said...

Yippee..thanks ..off to spend my prize!

nancyparker55 said...

Thank you so much for picking my card as one of the Top 5. I love, love, love your images! They are so much fun to work with.
Congratulations to Wendy and Melissa, [enjoy shopping!], and the other Top 5 winners.
Off to work on my card for the next challenge. hugs

Tracy said...

Oh my gosh! Thank you so much for choosing my card as one of your features. I had a blast coloring her. :-) Congrats to everyone!

Nicole (Nicole's Craft Nook) said...

Congrats to my pal Tracy & all the other features & winners!!!! Woot!! Woot!! Going back to school never looked so good!!! :)) :))

Lena_J said...

Thanks for picking my card to feature this time. It`s an honor. And congrats to the winners and to the others who also got featured. Looking foward to color some more of your images, they are so cute.

Melissa said...

Oh my gosh!! Thank you so much for picking me for a prize. I will contact now.
Looking forward to creating for the next challenge
xxxxx

Manetta Kanefsky said...

Halloween is one of my favorite holidays! I love these halloween cards! thank you for sharing all these wonderful creations!!