Fabulous Inky Friday and Winners from Oooh La La Challenge

Hi ya everyone!  This is a short post as we only had four participants in the last challenge.  Christy being the sweety that she is has decided to split up the $10 gift certificate to award two people with a $5 gift certificate!  Thank you to those who participated and we are excited to take a break and come back for the New Years!  
The two winners are: #1 Hannah Clark and #4 Elaine LP.  Congratulations girls and please contact Christy for your prize!

The design team has a few gorgeous creations to share with you as we start to wind down the year!


Carly said...

congratulations to the two winners!

Its a shame there wasn't many entries :( I have entered every single challenge since I started colouring about 7 months ago .... and will continue to do so :)

Thanks for inspiring me and I hope you all have a wonderful Christmas!

xoxoxox Carly

Ellapu said...

Hi Christy
I am unsure as to how to contact you for my wonderful prize. I am so excited. I did fill in a contact form however not sure if that was the right way about it so am taking a chance with leaving a comment
Hugz Elaine x

PS Carly thank you .

Mary J said...

What gorgeous makes!