Nature Movie - Challenge #58

Hi everyone!! Hope you enjoyed our scary or summer movie theme last week because we have another movie twist this week! :) We are looking forward to a new challenge: using Tiddly Inks images in a nature movie inspired project; and as you will see, our samples ranged from Tinkerbell to Lord of the Ring and documentaries in between! :) Please feel free to loosely interpret this one as we all did...hehe However, look how adorable they are!!! :) I love each one of them!

So let's take a peek and see how our design team interpreted our Nature Movie theme:

Melissa using new image Druscilla

(Watership Downs)

Stephanie using Katrina
(Lord of the Rings)

Donna using Father Bumble Bear and Flower Garden
(The Bear)
(The Little Mermaid)
Cheryl Using You and Me
(The Princess Bride)

Barbara using Girl's Best Friend
and MIC's Rainbow Meadow
(Must Love Dogs!)

Christy using Sparkle the Unicorn
(The Last Unicorn)


Starla B. said...

WOW!! Fabulous inspiration, DT!! Everything looks just so amazing... I'll have to spend some time thinking of the right movie to use. I'm loving this theme month thing. =D

CraftCrave said...

Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave today [19 Jul 01:00am GMT]. Thanks, Maria

jenlynnie said...

i love all the cards!! and i am racking my brain as to what movie i am going to do : )

Carly said...

I loved The Last Unicorn movie as a child. I remember seeing it at the Cinema which was a very special treat for us.

I still love unicorns to this day and I still remember how I cried while watching the movie.

All the DT cards are lovely ... but the unicorn touches my heart.

Pomba Mensajera said...

felicidades por vuestros sellos son preciosos