6/7/11

Challenge #53 - Going Goth - Create a fun dark card

Hi everyone, so have you been enjoying the incredible creations of late? Everyone is getting in on the "let's-dazzle" kick!! I am just overjoyed at all of our amazing entries of late and the Tiddly Inkers DT members are totally blowing me away too...I am feeling so inspired!! LOL

We decided that this month is going to be centered around a general theme of adding a little twist!!! :) So all our challenges in June in some way celebrate crafting with a twist! :)

Our first challenge is "Going Goth!" Create a fun "dark" card. :) So take a look below to see all the variations of fun and daaarrrkkkk! :)


Melissa using You And Me and Grungy Ink Stain (freebie - see below)



Mary using Belle and Grunge Checkerboard


Meredith using Down To My Bones and Spider Web Background

Caz using Pinky and Down to my Bones Paper Set

Jen using Poppy

Larissa using Spooky Birthday


Tiddly Inks Freebie - Grungy Ink Stain




11 comments:

CraftCrave said...

Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave today [07 Jun 12:00am GMT]. Thanks, Maria

Susan's crafty chaos said...

Ooh, fun challenge, fab DT samples and a freebie! Thanks so much :D

Shirley said...

Stunning cards ladies and very creative.

Starla B. said...

What fun cards, DT!! WTG!

I'ms SUPER excited for this challenge... =D

Nancy said...

such great cards ladies....I've missed everyone...I hope everyone's been doing great....I was glad to be able to play with the challenges and some new images...they were alot of fun...hope to get more in soon...I miss playing....

Hugs
Nancy

jenlynnie said...

WOW!!! these cards are all so amazing.

Jules said...

totally jazzed about a goth theme!!

Dilsaver Designs said...

Thanks for the fun challenge, it was a challenge, lol. Loved it and all the fun DT creations!!

Esellek's Crafty Playground and Other Stuff said...

Thanks for this, got to play with one of my new stamps!

Sarah_W said...

I just love the DT examples on this - especially Christy's the sentiment is spot on for the card my daughter wants to send to her Dad for father's day, he deserves nothing less lol

*Hugs*

Sarah xx

Starla B. said...

Thanks again for the challenge! Got in just in the nick of time! =)